Welcome to Ms. Sarah's Blog!

Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Welcome Back!


The new animals in the classroom are a real attraction. The parakeets are definitely still a little nervous around people. The newts and toad seem happy in their tank. There is actually a fish in there too, but it hides under the rock until I put out fish flakes. Getting the newts to eat is a challenge. The darkest brown newt does not seem to be eating at all. I've even bought some bloodworms (yeargh!) Looks like I've got some newt research ahead of me.

The classroom looks fantastic. I have Ms. Colleen to thank for the pretty windows and the inspiration! I love our new rug.

Here is one of the Stanford Jones songs we sing in the beginning of the year:

At the beginning is a good place to be
What will each day bring for you and me
New life new hope new things to do
At the beginning is a good place to be!

No comments: