Welcome to Ms. Sarah's Blog!

Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Tweet?

I haven't been keeping up with this blog... but after a few snow days off from school, I decided to get back into the swing of things. Technology is a funny thing. So now MCC has a facebook page. I have a Twitter account. And the blog here has gotten a facelift. All in a snow day's work, I say!

It's been a great year so far at MCC, especially this winter. This fall we had a few bumps, with one staff member having a death in the family while another was overseas for a wedding. Since before Winter Break, it seems like things have been fast and furiously paced.

I'm personally very pleased to be past my mid-year examinations for my Elementary certification. It was A LOT of hard work. It was a great experience watching my fellow teachers present the Timeline of Life.

I can hardly believe it's snowing AGAIN right out my window. Hope everyone is staying safe and warm!

No comments: